Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help in constructing my Project design

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedstream

hi

i need help in constructing my project...pic16f84a controlled stepper motor..
anyone can help with my circuit diagram? im just trying to proposed this project but later on i will implement this, im doin my thesis right now..can anyone help me with the circuit diagram?

thnxx..

A thesis statement declares what you believe and what you intend to prove. A good thesis statement makes the difference between a thoughtful research project and a simple retelling of facts.
Sounds like you need to revisit your thesis.

i just need an idea..i have no background about PIC and motors..my topic was given to me by our teacher..and ive research and finding some but i need diagrams to construct it..if you dont want to help dont post a reply.. im very busy im doing my OJT 8 hours and i have a project to do and the deadline is near..plss can anyone help me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back