Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need help in AC/DC voltmeter

Status
Not open for further replies.
JimB said:
OK, I added 2 and 2 and got the result 4.64.
I assumed the pot on the schematic was a zero pot, I guess it must be for scaling.

JimB

what do u mean by 2 and 2?

Look what happens if you make it and use it exactly like they say in the datasheet:

Attachments

• ICL7107.PNG
    ICL7107.PNG
    8.4 KB · Views: 183
awan said:
what do u mean by 2 and 2?

It is an idiomatic English expression.

I will try to explain.
If you know one fact, and another fact, you can use these two pieces of information to deduce something else.
So, putting 2 and two together..... (mathematically 2 + 2 = 4).

But what I did, I knew we were talking about zeroing the display and I knew there was a pot in the schematic, so the pot was to zero the display (NO!).

So in this case 2 + 2 = any number except 4.

OK?

JimB

Ic for digital volt meter

hello..can anybody help me about making an ac/dc led display voltmeter..
Or can anybody give me a site having this project.
I've researched a dc led display voltmeter in this link
https://www.electronics-lab.com/projects/test/014/index.html
..is there anyone have a schematic modification in this circuit for measuring ac.?.please..i need your help asap!!
Thanks!!!

please send suitable ic for ac digital volt meter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back