Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help identifing the manufacturer of a kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sycho123321

Need help identifing the manufacturer of this strobe kit i couldnt find the instructions but i want to build it and dont want to messit up

thanks in advance,

lukas

Attachments

• Snapshot_20140615.jpg
    Snapshot_20140615.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 161
I'd suggest contacting them. I dis a site specific Google search and came up with nothing. Thy generally sell surplus stuff.

Last edited:
I found out that the model num is strobe-1 and it's sold out and they have no instructions so if ah on has experience with the all electronics strobe-1 kit please help.

I found out that the model num is strobe-1 and it's sold out and they have no instructions so if ah on has experience with the all electronics strobe-1 kit please help.

If you can tell me the exact contents of part and the values of each, Possibly I could re-create the schematic for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back