Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help For Thesis About An 8 Watt Audio Amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jajazz

Can i get help from anyone...basically everythin bout it...I am currently building a PC speaker which consist of this 8 w amp and using the IC of D2822A...i cant seem to get a datasheet of that IC...need every information needed about the operation of the IC and all the components that connect around it...thank you...

thanx for the help man...tda2822 seems the better bet...but it has 16 pins...mine has 8 pins only...yes i do have it with me...do u know of anyone's site which he/she did the same thesis as mine...need examples here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back