Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help for project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasmine_25

Hi Friends,

I am doing my degree course in electronics engineering. I am now in the 4th year. I have been searching for projects related to communication on the internet...But did'nt get much help..This is for my final year project. Could someone suggest me a good site or some project?

It seems to me that a project that you are looking for should be a one that you will learn something from and will cause you to use some of the skills you have learned during engineering education. Not knowing what your professor's require, it could be a simple problem solution or it could be labor intensive. Just reading various topic's in this forum may give you an idea. For example there was a question if a cell phone could be connected to a standard telephone line. In my mind it can with some interfacing. There is another forum that ask's a lot of questions about amateur radio, which includes the whole RF spectrum of communications.
Perhaps reading some of the questions there might give you some ideas.
The forum is a www.qrz.com. I am not saying you have to provide an immediate answer to any question, but you may find a particular question that is interesting and you could develop a solution with a project. The great thing about electronics is that there are multiple ways to solve problems. Many different circuits to achieve the same results.
Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back