Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need help for a mathematical project

Status
Not open for further replies.

suveduka

Hai friends,
I need a simple circuit with electrical or electronic switches to a match the following type questions(five). The task is every answer has a green and red LED lamps straight to it. Every question and answer should have a switch. For example if let a,b,c,d,e are questions and 1,2,3,4,and 5 are answers. Let 3 is the correct answer for A. If we press the switch at A and at 3 the green led straight to 3 should have to glow. If other than 3 is pressed with combination of a, let 1 then the red LED straight to 1 has to glow. Any other equipments like relays, ICs should not be used. Only they should be controlled with switches. Can any one help me?.

Thank you.

I really do not understand fully what you are saying but it sounds like need some kind of truth table behavior using ONLY switches. My suggestion would be to try and arrange the switches for a simpler reduced "case" first, then add another "case", you will probably see a pattern fo series & parallel connected switches emerge, then you will understand how to complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back