Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need help finding parts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

slopagafud

Im starting a project and Im having trouble finding some of the parts. I need LM78L05,2N7000,RFR9020. 1 of each. Online I was only able to find "bulk order" sales, and data sheets.

Last edited:
slopagafud said:
Im starting a project and Im having trouble finding some of the parts. I need LM78L05,2N7000,RFR9020. 1 of each. Online I was only able to find "bulk order" sales, and data sheets.

you can safely use 7805 -WITH CONNECTIONS REVERSED) in place of 78L05.
You may try out BS170 in lieu of 2N7000-- here also see the pin-out depends on manufacturer. digikey has both bulk order and one off pricing also.

If you need exactly one, then buying them individually from Digikey, Mouser may make sense. I found that some of the ebay suppliers have such reasonable shipping that 25 of a part can be had for the 'total cost' of one piece from a big house.

Thank you guys so much, just placed an order with digikey.It appears some of these numbers are obsolete but I found what I needed. Thanks again.

Don't forget ebay. For 'odds and sods' or just bulking up your 'bits box' its a great resource.

BT

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back