Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need Help Finding A replacement Part

Status
Not open for further replies.

roytech9

Hi Guys ...

Two years ago I found a NTE Replacement part For This IC.
But Today I Can't Remember Replacement part #....
NTE Online Cross Reference Does Not Give Any Results.
Can Any Of You Guys Help\Know Of Any Replacement Part For It.

This Is Written On The IC :

K0539
KPC 127
GR

Image Here **broken link removed**

I'm Currently Repairing Those 1200-3000Watts MonoBlock car Amplifiers... Soundstream, Power Acoustik... As These Amplifiers Got These Ic In Them .....

Any Help Will Me Much Appreciated .. Thanks :)

Last edited:
Because of the white body, I'm going to guess that they're single or dual optocouplers.

ken

Last edited:
Our Google searches apparently aren't any more successful that yours. ;)

No help here: KPC127 search, KPC127 datasheet, KPC127 buy, KPC127 sell - IC2IC.COM : marketplace for brokers and distributors of electronic components
or here: http://www3.hkinventory.com/public/OfferInventResult.asp?Order=1&pnums=KPC127&crit1=&crit2=&category=&product=&keywords=&words=3&country=&postdate=&brand=&crit3=&crit4=0&datecode=
or here:**broken link removed**
or here: http://www.iclocator.com/KPC127GR_inventory.html
/-BEA3D8F0-10DA-430C-A16E-13D8AA37C896

Since Toshiba and Motorola are manufacturers in that last link, you might contact their tech support.

Did you contact NTE's technical support. They have an email address on their 'search results' page.

Ken

But...the KPC127 (image in first post) has 8 pins.

Ken

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back