Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help finding a part

Status
Not open for further replies.

james.smithaf

I'm looking for a NTCR 5 OHM +-15% 5A 13MM THINKING resistor. I copied it straight off the schematic. can anyone help me find it, please?

Thanks man, I had found these @ a couple of places they just wanted me to order $400.00 min. For future referance, when searching for Thermistors I only need to worry about the Ohm's value at 25C and the tolorance? The reason I ask is because my schematic says 5 ohm/5 amp. so does the amperage matter. That was my problem in the search I was trying to find EXACT values given...

cool, thanks, One more question then I swear I'm done. The leads for the old one are going through what I can best describe as a "stand-off" they are about 2 inches in length. and the holes that they are soldered into are bigger than normal contact holes on the PCB. do I need to desolder these and attach them to the new thermistor?

I have no idea what you are looking at. It is my guess that you want to remove the thermistor and leave the standoffs in place.

EDIT: could be the standoff's are a socket and the thermistor is not solder into it ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back