Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

NEED HELP:digital data transmitter receiver circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

robearthFX

good day to all of you...
im robert, an engineering student here in the small country of the philippines....

i have a project in mind that needs a digital transmitter and receiver...
any technique of digital modulation is just okey.... but preferably.... ASK or FSK.... for ease of implementation....

Last edited:
Nigel Goodwin said:
Cheap, licence free, radio modules are widely available, but are generally country specific - I would suggest checking what the situation is there?.

hello there mr.
i am very glad for the reply...
can you help me on this one?
i have tried a lot of researchs....
but of to no attain....

a basic circuit diagram will do.....
tanks....

robearthFX said:
Nigel Goodwin said:
Cheap, licence free, radio modules are widely available, but are generally country specific - I would suggest checking what the situation is there?.

hello there mr.
but of to no attain....

tanks....

Again, you need to check in your specific country, in particular the regulations governing such things, they will probably be specific licence free frequencies you can use - but you may have to use commercial modules!.

Generally there aren't many circuits about, mostly because they are so cheap to buy, and because of the constructional and alignment problems at such high frequencies.

Have a look at https://www.rfsolutions.co.uk/acatalog/FM_Radio_Modules.html for one manufacturer of modules.

Nigel Goodwin said:
robearthFX said:
Nigel Goodwin said:

hello there mr.
but of to no attain....

tanks....

Again, you need to check in your specific country, in particular the regulations governing such things, they will probably be specific licence free frequencies you can use - but you may have to use commercial modules!.

Generally there aren't many circuits about, mostly because they are so cheap to buy, and because of the constructional and alignment problems at such high frequencies.

Have a look at https://www.rfsolutions.co.uk/acatalog/FM_Radio_Modules.html for one manufacturer of modules.

tank you very much....
that was really a big help on my part....

Last edited:
Hiya robearth,
Eh mate checkout the range sparkfun have they have everything from the cheap modules upto the best available at a reasonable price. Their website is www.sparkfun.com and click on the rf link. I'm sure you'll be impressed.

Cheers Bryan :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back