Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help designing a lipo portection circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

chownsy

I would like to change my batteries from Nimh to Lipo for my airsoft hobby but i have been advised to install a lipo protection circuit,

i dont want to buy one if i can make my own and a few mates have shown interest in them also if i do make one.

basically if i use a 7.4v lipo then i need the circuit to shut off at 6v and give a bleep (dont have to bleep but a bleep would be better) and if im using a 11.1v lipo then if it drops below 9v the same

this would fit between the battery and my mosfet unit i am building.

the circuit needs to be small. 10mm x 10mm x 5mm would be an ideal size.

would someone help me with designing and finding the items on Welcome to rswww.com

Many thanks in advance

Richard

Yes,

In fact if the battery has a balancing connector you could connect to that leaving the main leads feeding the load...

Small world aint it..:)

Last edited:
Yes,

In fact if the battery has a balancing connector you could connect to that leaving the main leads feeding the load...

Small world aint it..:)

:D thanks for that. im going to build some into my mosfet circuit if i can get small enough

i suppose that large speaker could be replaced with a smaller one thats not as loud (dont want it buzzing next to my ear at 85db)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back