Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help designing 2 channel mixer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graygem

I want to build a 2 channel mixer using this Mic-Line Balanced Input schematic and take out switch s2.

**broken link removed**

I would like to use Neutrik Combo XLR/6.5mm Jack (NCJ10FI-H)

**broken link removed**

Can I jut remove s2 since you can't connect to both the XLR and 1/4'" jacks simultaneously?

Appreciate all help.
Thanks.

I want the line input through the 1/4" jack. The Neutrik NCJ9FI-H is a combo jack. I want to use the XLR for mic and the 1/4" for line. I just didn't want to have to switch between the two.

Yes you can do that with the combo jack without the S2 switch......

**broken link removed**

but........ someday years from now someone will try an hook up a mic to the 1/4" jack and it will not work. I would use combos for both jacks and keep the switch. Andy

I have decided to leave the s2 selector switch in. Thank you.
Next I would like to remove the whole high pass filter section.Which parts do I remove to accomplish this? Would it be everything after c8?

I have decided to leave the s2 selector switch in. Thank you.
Next I would like to remove the whole high pass filter section.Which parts do I remove to accomplish this? Would it be everything after c8?

Yes, but keep R23 as well, unless it's going to be permanently connected to a similar resistor to chassis.

Now I need a treble boost circuit. This is an application where, with metal loss, high frequency is reduced or absorbed. I need a circuit that will boost the treble, but leaves everything else alone, if this happens. When I searched for "Treble Bosst Circuit", I didn't find anything that I liked.
All help is appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back