Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need Help building a amplifier / audio out of 0-1000 micamps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Byron0254

Hi Group,

I am looking for someone that is intetested in building a audio amplifier for me....can pay...

I need a amplifier that I can input a frequency generator into/or audio from a cd player and produce a audio output variable from 0-1000 micro amps...

If you can help me, please contact me here or at my e-mail address:
naturalhealthcare_1@hotmail.com

Thankyou,
Byron

What you want is not clear at all. The power is low, any op amp could do that. Why is the output specified as a current? How much voltage will be generated at the output? What is the max and min input voltage? What is the power supply?

Hi Russ,
I see that he is into "natural health care" so I think he is going to zap somebody with it! You know, like those useless electronic muscle stimulators that made muscles twitch without them doing any real, hard, body-building work. Some people are so gullible.
Next he will want an LED flasher circuit that "cures" all kinds of ills. The list of diseases they fix is even longer than the bill for his fee.

I went to a Chiro once, never again. First I got a computer analysis of my back. Duh, where the probes were pressed to my back the hardest, the resistance was the lowest and the computer reported a problem. Then I got some "adjustments" which caused sprains to my ankle and back! Then he presented a fix-me-up plan for $1500.00! Herbal remedies (that he made from lawn clippings) were extra.

Russ,

I will contact you off-line...I don't need the negativity by posting, that I got..

Thankyou for your answer,
Byron

audioguru said:
Next he will want an LED flasher circuit that "cures" all kinds of ills. The list of diseases they fix is even longer than the bill for his fee.

I saw the late-night infomercial market is now selling a LED light therapy pad, an impressive flexible pad of LEDs close to a sq foot. Red! Blue! Red! Blue! Feel the chemtrails being purified and the government mind control rays being nullified! (Ok, I added that last part) They are neglecting the vibrant health effects of the green LED though, I wonder why?

Actually, if you want to build a project to drive HV into the skin at audio freq or drive LEDs, I've no problem helping you do it. I just won't back any health claims one way or the other.

Seeing as half the new people here want to build "super powered" stun guns, this seems more productive.

Hi Oznog,
Maybe the pissed-off "natural health care" worker discovered a new way for people deafened by their overly-loud walkmans and car stereos to "feel" music through their skin. Combine its circuit with a stun gun and feel a big jolt with every beat of the music. Just think what Rap music would feel like: being shot by a machine gun! :lol:

Hiya,
I don't think that putting electric pulses in your body is total crap. As my father has come down with moto-neuron disease, all the drugs the quack gave him were useless then he tried using a pulser from a us quack and from my dad's words the disease has halted in it's tracks and he expects to outlive the doctors claims without spending his retirement on drugs. I can't remember the quacks name but he is well known for his methods and I can ask me dad for more info if you blokes want.

Cheers Bryan1 :D

Hi Bryan, G'day mate!
I'm sorry to hear that your father has the moto-neuron disease and sorry that I joked about your solution. With a zapper being fed by music you will have him up and dancing in no time.

Since the skin's resistance varies greatly depending on its moisture and the probes' pressure and size, I recommend using a little 10W PA amplifier with a 70V transformer output. Its peak output will be 100V and resistors will limit its current to 1mA.

Also a compressor/limiter is advised. The compressor/limiter should be modified so that it is controlled by current instead of voltage.

Blokes??? A bloke is a Wallabee down under, isn't it? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back