Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need help as i know nothink but know what im trying to do

Status
Not open for further replies.

vwbeetle

Hi all i got a project on the go that is putting me to places i know nothink about, or what or where to go. Came across this forum by lots of search's, so hope its the right place.

Right here we go. Trying to put a xbox360 into a car that has satnav.
Was going to use a inverter to power it, but looking around i find theres such thing as dc/dc converter thats possibly a better way to go. Dont know anythink about them or where to find one that fits my job.

so thats the one problem

second problem ive come across when the Xbox 360 is on Pal 50hz it will play on the satnav input in car but when u put game in it says to play game xbox must be set to 60hz no probs just do that in xbox setting but when u do the satnav screen now has rolling pic. Can cure this by getting into setting on satnav and change the country settings to North USA but then the pic is Black and white.
so what i want to know is there away to convert from 60hz to 50hz I.E the 3 phono's out of xbox Left Right Video, then plug them into some box that converts it to 50hz then into my satnav?
or
is it a case of keeping satnav on North USA and putting a pal to ntse converter.

if this is the wrong site to ask sorry to of asked and if u know a site i should be asking this please say
thanks for any help

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back