Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need help about Bluetooth antenna~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

mali1011

hello
my understanding is that there are 3 basic configurations for the antenna,as described hereunder.I want to know the performance of each.
and give me some advice how to select the suitable configuration,if I use it in handsfree car kit.

a. external antenna (the handsfree unit contains an internal bluetooth module, the antenna is external to the unit)
b. internal antenna (all bluetooth related components are build in the handsfree unit)
c. external antenna module (all bluetooth related components are external(antenna,module)).

many thanks!

Mali

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back