Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need Help! A circuit that will produce only 1 pulse

Status
Not open for further replies.

menirva

Hello.. anyone can help me? I'm trying to design a circuit that will only produce a SINGLE PULSE with T_HIGH period.

untitled.JPG

Or.. how can i make a 74HC390 to reset forever when it reach 0010 state? Because i just need the pulse from 0001 state. In other word, i just need 1 short pulse. This pulse will not be triggered by any other signal.

Last edited:
You can use LM555 timer in Monostable mode to produce one pulse.
See
**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Hope that will help.

This will produce a single pulse. Its main purpose is a debouncer. It does not give a secondary pulse when the switch opens or is kept closed. Pulse duration is set by C2/R2.

John

Attachments

• 555pulse.png
    555pulse.png
    6.4 KB · Views: 176
Last edited:
Thanx! The switch can be any oscillator? Can you help me, i tried on p-spice, but i may have done something wrong here?

forum1.JPG

forum.JPG

Last edited:
Centretek said:
What's wrong with a thyristor?

How do you turn it off, if the current is still flowing? You could use a GTO device, but then you still have a circuit about as complicated as the other options.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back