Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need few projects as beginner plz suggest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone has their own way of starting projects, so I'd like to give the first I experienced: using PICs. See this page. It depends on your interest actually, if you take an electronics course you should have a rough idea.

Good luck.

Well, An Audio Amplifier circuit is pretty simple!!!(I've just built one today)
This circuit can be used as a headphone amplifier!!!(Supplied off batteries/battery pack, could EASILY be pocket friendly)

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 169
  • Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 186
Last edited:
In my humble opinion, a simple variable DC power supply is the first stepping stone. Everything you design/build will need power so it seems a logical place to start. Google DC power supply projects, and see what is offered, and read up on the fundamentals. You could even search the archives on this site for designs.

Good Luck!

In my humble opinion, the last project you need to make is a variable power supply. I have produced thousands of projects over the past 40 years and used a power supply less than 5 times.
Batteries are a much better choice. They don't introduce hum, have current limiting and are a true representation of how the project will be powered. I have seen so many workers get false readings due to a power supply introducing "earthing" or hum.

Last edited:
In my humble opinion, the last project you need to make is a variable power supply. I have produced thousands of projects over the past 40 years and used a power supply less than 5 times.
Batteries are a much better choice. They don't introduce hum, have current limiting and are a true representation of how the project will be powered. I have seen so many workers get false readings due to a power supply introducing "earthing" or hum.

Gosh colin you're right...what the heck was I thinking. Just buy lots and lots of batteries for the next 40 years and buy stock in Duracell. :D:D

Cheers,
Merv

I bought a battery charger from Aldi today for $6.99 and the rechargeable cells are $2.50 each.
Do yo really know what you are talking about?

LOL! To each his own, and the path they choose is their OWN.

lol, current limited batteries...

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back