Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need electronic timer circuit diagram

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Lee

Looking for someone to design a timing circuit to control the time between releasing two solenoid valves. After the first is released then the time will begin before it releases the second solenoid. The times must be selectable from 1/1000 of a second to 3 seconds. The increments are halved, 1000, 500, 250, 125, 60, 30,etc.. Requirements; must be portable with own battery supply, very small and lightweight, including the small solenoids. Don't tell me you can't do it! I have confidence in you guys.

What would you charge for this project? I would be working on pure speculation on sales. My luck has been batting about 1% lately.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back