Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need Electronic Schematic Help for LED lights

Status
Not open for further replies.

omegacerberus

Please see our proposed design listed below:

**broken link removed**

And let me know if my voltage and resistor calculations are correct. Also, let me know what I would have to change if I used 2 bulbs instead of 6, or even 16.

This is a design based upon the design by Fabio/Kaotica located here:

http://www.kaotica.com/frag/diy/moonlight/

Thanks in advance!

Your calculations are sound. You could have up to 15 LEDs (limited by the 300ma available). Just be aware that most of these supplies are not regulated, and the output voltage will decrease as the load current increases, so each individual LED will be dimmer if you connect more of them. You will probably get more than 20ma per LED under light load with the resistor value you calculated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back