Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need Electronic .E with coding skills

Status
Not open for further replies.

thepwnman

Hello there fellows, first of all I would like to apologize if this is not the right place to post about the matter. I meant no spam give the case it turns to be it.

Im currently looking for an electronic expert with coding skills, to crease a device with a huge market and tremendous income potential, please contact me by PM if you are interested to know more about it. I do believe this job requires quite some experience

Kind Regards

Maybe post some more details ?

Location ? Type of project ? Automotive / Audio / other ?

One off job or ongoing contract ? Estimated job duration ?

Ill be brief, my proposition is to create a device linked to the indoor growing niche( a market that has greatly increased during the last years and moves more money than you can imagine at first glance) in particular for hydroponic/aeroponic growth (dried herbs/ornamental/fruits/vegetables etc etc). Indoor growing is already a popular practice hobbie/business and all it can do now is get even bigger with time, there are many reasons for this (which I can list if wanted)

To be exact im looking for a partnership, I will get the funds , and provide my growing experience and Internet Marketing knowleadge (Im a full time IM for 3+ years now). I need someone very experienced to develop a prototype and get a production of several units to be sold.

There is 1 competitor with a similar (not indentical) device, which sold over 650.000$ worth of his product, during 2012(with very high prices). If you are interested here is my contact information https://imgur.com/Q43M1SU we can talk more about it.

Thanks

I've doen this kind of thing before, the business side not hydroponics.
Dont want to do that again.
If you find someone make sure they dont run off with your ideas.

If you find someone make sure they dont run off with your ideas.

The opposite is much more likely. As an engineer you work your ass off to develop a product, and the "promoter" takes off with 99% of the proceeds...

I will be looking to sign a NDA, and a partnership contract on a 40-60% basic. Im able to travel to any part of Europe within 2 days notice if necessary.

Mike yes probably I meant that those eho do all tbe work often don't get the biscuit

If your after a partnership with respect to all on the forum but maybe this isn't thr best place for such a venture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back