Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need datasheet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did find this IC in a GM-X742/GM-X942 Service Manual.

Attachments

• PA2027A_Pinout.gif
    PA2027A_Pinout.gif
    29.1 KB · Views: 2,200
Could not upload the Whole Manual so here is the Schematic section of the Service Manual.

Attachments

• GMX742_942_Schematic.pdf
    883.9 KB · Views: 915
Don't you hate it when a single post Member has us look for something but, never checks back to see the fruits of our labor?
I spent 2 hours looking for INFO on this Chip and for what?

hotwaterwizard said:
Don't you hate it when a single post Member has us look for something but, never checks back to see the fruits of our labor?
I spent 2 hours looking for INFO on this Chip and for what?
Yeah! :mad: I'll bet that sometimes they forget to bookmark the forum, and can't find their way back. Sometimes, they get the answer elsewhere, or lose interest, but in either case are too rude to come back and close the thread.

Perhapps I should send them an email.

Looks like they've disabled emails from members, perhapps a mod should intervene and send him an email.

Hero999 said:
Looks like they've disabled emails from members, perhapps a mod should intervene and send him an email.
You can PM him, but if he did not enable email notification of PMs, that won't work either.

LOL See what I mean?
They should have Emails available for other members at the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back