Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need current booster

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhold_07

can anyone tell me what transistors are rated 25 amperes..i need to replace the current booster of my power supply coz it gets drained when the wattage of the load is 25 watts so i thought of having a 25 ampere current booster..thanks.:)

Please post the schematic.

If the voltage is 10V then you'll only need a transistor rated to 2.5A. You'll only need 25A if it's 1V which is unlikely. There could be other current limiting circuitry in place so adding a booster might not be that simple.

rhold_07 said:
can anyone tell me what transistors are rated 25 amperes..i need to replace the current booster of my power supply coz it gets drained when the wattage of the load is 25 watts so i thought of having a 25 ampere current booster..thanks.:)

show us thy schematic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back