Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need an RF transmitter/receiver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gulliver55

Hello,

I am looking for a turn key solution, a transmitter/receiver package I can purchase that will fit the following:

Transmitter and receiver run off 12-15 volt DC
Receiver can possible run from 5 to 9 volt DC
Receiver no bigger than 2inches long by 1 inch high by 1/2 inch thick
Transmitter needs to take a 12volt DC on/off signal [source signal] ( the signal is the 12/volt DC going from on to off to on and so on)
and send that on/off to the receiver
Receiver needs to take that on/off and switch another wire on/off to mimic the wire connected as the signal source
to the transmitter

Any ideas??

I believe these could work but the transmitter seems to be button activated and I don't think that it would do what I need but is there another version or can this one be modified?

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back