Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need an interesting project

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarah s

hey, im a yr 12 student in victoria australia, and i need to construct a project in my electronics class , im a 17yr old girl. this project needs to take me all year to make, and because i do two electronic subjects, i need to do two different projects. one project needs to be integrated with a mechanical system and either electrical or electronic system. the other needs to at least have something that moves ie it should have a motor, or light or somthing like that. i was considering making a merry-go-round, but cant find any info about how it works inside. if u have information about this, or any other projects that u think would be a good choice to make, can u please let me know.
thank u very much.
:shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back