Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need advices for the Projects related to the subject Electronics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
i m new on this forum. i m in 4th semester in BS Electronic Engineering in Pakistan.
i really need your advices for the projects related to the subject Electronics and please also teach me the way to do that project means just the way.
your suggestions will really benefit me in choosing a project.

regards,
Arslan Ehsan Khan
Pakistan

I think a really fun project would be a DC receiver. DC is Direct Conversion and you must head phones but they can pic ham radio operators and even Morse code. They are not very hard to build and there is lots of info on the internet. They are very sensitive.

i am really thankful to you for the suggestion.
but can u please suggest me any project related to robots and sensors. because i really want to work on these type of projects. please suggest me these type of projects.
can u tell me abt u?

Oh you want robotics? Well anything with microprocessors. I know a very good thing to do where if I had the time and resources I would do work with servo motors and differential amplifiers.

but dear i have not learn about microprocessors and microcontrollers yet. so i think the project about sensors will be easy 4 me.
in our university we learn a subject about microprocessor interfacing.
We (our group) have an idea to develop a robot.
But i want to work on sensors now.'
Can u please tell me about the sensors projects the sensors which i can buy in Pakistan and should be of low cost.
Thanks dear 4 giving me suggestions. I also need ur help in future also.

You must use processors for robotics but on sensors you probably want to look at photo-detectors, magnetic reed switches, encoder discs etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back