Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

(Need Advice)Opus BT-C3100 V2.2 Smart Universal LCD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasson Quill

hi guys..good day.

i just like to know if this device is capable of knowing the capacity of a 18650 battery??

Original-Opus-BT-C3100-V2-2-Digital.jpg

i doing some old battery and i want to know the capacity, mAh of 18650 batteries.?

hi guys..good day.

i just like to know if this device is capable of knowing the capacity of a 18650 battery??

Original-Opus-BT-C3100-V2-2-Digital.jpg

i doing some old battery and i want to know the capacity, mAh of 18650 batteries.?
Hi JQ,

You do not say what model your charger is, but if you press MODE you should see an option to CYCLE (or similar) each battery individually.
In the CYCLE mode the charger will fully discharge the battery, then fully charge the battery and then fully discharge the battery. It should then display the battery capacity. The charger will them fully charge the battery again ready for use.

For an 18650 LiIon battery, the whole process can take around 14hrs * 4 = 56 hours.

spec

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back