Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need a switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrz126

I'm looking for those safty covers that you see on airplanes, or other vehicles. They are usually red, and you have to flip the cover up before you can operate the switch. I looked for them a couple months ago but I couldnt find them. Anyone know where I can purchase these?

Thanks a bunch

Thats exactly what I am looking for, ouch they are a bit on the expensive side, anyone know of a cheaper source?

rip one off the elevator @ the mall :D

i lifted one of those lid covers up once when i was really little and panicked when an alarm went off :lol:

i know this didnt help @ all, sry

I am sure if you can find an "aircraft junkyard" you may find them by the dozen for a buck

If you check out the computer modding websites you may find one cheaper, they are popular with case modders.

Here is one link: **broken link removed**

At least you get a switch for the 12 bucks! :D

Like mentioned above, a surplus place is likely the best ( cheapest ) bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back