Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need a Small Circuit Board Made

Status
Not open for further replies.

lisnafillon

Hi
I am looking for someone who can build a simple circuit board using either materials I can supply or ones they can source themselves.
When I get the 1st one done I will then be looking for a quantity made each month.

I already have made a prototype and is working well but i just need someone to make it up properly. I have the design already done, i just need the pieces put together.

It takes me about 40 minutes to make the one I am currently testing but as i have very little electronic experience it should be an easy task for someone with the right skills.

My email is ianmcm27@gmail.com

Many thanks
Ian

If you bothered to list your location than you might get more replys.

The world is a big place and this forum spans the world.
If you happened to be close to me i might consider helping, but not interested if you live on the otherside of the pond.

Pete.

Many

There are many "ponds" out there. And it takes time to cross any of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back