Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need A Simple Alarm Clock Circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Handiplus

Sorry this is my first time here..and i sincerely need a simple alarm clock circuit for my project..those alarm clock that we use in our daily life..i need this alarm clock circuit because i am making a project...an auto pet feeder which needs an alarm clock to trigger it..so i am making a request on how to make the alarm clock connected so simply that it will be automatic and being able to have a sting or something attached to it so that i can allow the container to open up when the time is up for the pet feeding time.. (a low cost auto pet feeder)using a plastic container and a daily use alarm clock..
This help is need ASAP..So Anyone please help me..thanks alot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back