Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need a project idea in wireless

Status
Not open for further replies.

netvinod

Hi everybody !! I need a project idea for my university undergrad. Something related to wireless systems or embedded systems :?

well since no one answered i might as well give you at least one idea. how about a parabolic dish that transmits microwave energy to a remote control plane so it never has to run out of batteries?

or more mainstream might be a wireless ammeter that can be attached to the back side of wall outlets to let homeowners know if an outlet is using energy and also how many amps.

There are some IC from microchip that can help you do a project for a wireless system.
Get into the page to get this information, also there are some schematics, layouts and bom of material to build the receiver and transmiter

**broken link removed**

tx: rfPIC12F675K
RX: rfRXD0420

danickstr said:
well since no one answered i might as well give you at least one idea. how about a parabolic dish that transmits microwave energy to a remote control plane so it never has to run out of batteries?

that would be so cool!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back