Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need a little help with a 12v on off problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

user133

Hel all,

Need a little help here....

I have a light that comes out of the back of a machine at work that runs at 12v.

The problem is that when the machine is on the light is off and when the machine is off the light is on. I need to change this somehow.

is an inverter the kind of thing i need? I am willing to pay for something that will work if no one knows of an off the shelf product as i will be needing a few of these :)

Hope you can help!

:)

That sounds a bit dodgy.

How is the light controlled from within the machine?

Is it supposed to do that?

It sounds like a relay has been wired incorrectly.

Apparently thats the way its supposed to work we buy them from china.

is there a solution to the problem as i said i really need to sort this via something inline and am willing to pay for help! :p

user133 said:
Apparently thats the way its supposed to work we buy them from china.

is there a solution to the problem as i said i really need to sort this via something inline and am willing to pay for help! :p
Ask the Chinese, it's their machine after all. Without knowing the details it is really hard to say what is going on inside the machine, or what you might do to change the behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back