Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

NEED A HELP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bewra

HIIIIIIIII
I M A THIRD YR ENGG. STUDENT & I WANT SOME SORT OF HELP FRM ALL THOSE WHO WILL VISIT THIS MSG. IN THE FIELD OF MAKIN SOME SORT OF ELECTRONIC PROJECT.
I HAVE SEARCHED & VISITED MANY ELECTRONIC RELATED SITES FOR THIS BUT THERE ONLY THE CIRCUIT DIAG. IS GIVEN . BUT I NEED SOME THEORY ALSO WITH THE CIRCUIT DIAG. TO STUDY & UNDER STAND THE CIRCUIT FUNCTINING.
SO PLZ GIVE ME SOME HELP IN THE FORM OF SOME TEXT OR SOME SITE NAME THAT OFFERS MY PURPOSE.
PLZ E-MAIL ME AT:
vijay_creative@rediffmail.com

I would have thought if you were in your 3rd year, you would be able to work out any circuit's function! There are very few sites that offer a circuit diagram and an explaination. Most offer one or the other, with the idea that you either require the design or the theory. Most people design a circuit from theory, or back engineer it to work out the theory.

If you ask me, I would find myself a nice looking circuit on the web; or better yet, as you are in your final year, think up your own circuit, and just study it for more than 5 minutes and work out what it is doing. The point of a final year project is to prove you have learnt all that they have taught you in the course. I suggest if you can't work out your own circuits by now you see someone about and not try and take the easy way out!

help

:D

like what circuit are you referring to. you did not even specify what circuit diagram you have seen. :oops: :cry: :?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back