Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need a delete entry button

Status
Not open for further replies.

magnatro

i think if we post by mistake anything at forum , THERE IS NO WAY TO DELETE IT
i think it's not fair..!

Last edited:
i think if we post by mistake anything at forum , THERE IS NO WAY TO DELETE IT
i think it's not fair..!

This is a public forum, anything you post is for the public and an historical record.

Allowing deletion of posts destroys any sense of the forum.

In the case of anything that you feel does require deletion, then ask the moderators - but you need to have a VERY good reason, and for the moderator to agree with you.

I delete then correct my spelling errors. My pc frequently doesn't type capitals then I delete the wrong lower-case and add a capital.

What about if we post a thread in the wrong area on the site (I'm to blame for this)? Maybe a 'move thread' button could be good also.

Trust me.

You dont want a move or delete button accessable to someone who hacks your password.

The move would be used incessantly by n00bs who keep posting new threads until they get a reply. Thinking a message board is a chat room.

It is fine the way it is.

Now that you know you cant move or delete your posts, be more careful. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back