Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need a datasheet for these motorolla 2n222's

Status
Not open for further replies.
2n2222 Data

Hi log on to onsemi web site, search for 2N2222 and down load data sheet.
Kind regards McAmp

strokedmaro said:
**broken link removed**

any help appreciated!! Just need to know which pin is which

Google '2n2222 datasheet'; you should get lots of hits.

Torben

If you spell MOTOROLA and 2N2222 correctly then you will find the datasheet.

audioguru said:
If you spell MOTOROLA and 2N2222 correctly then you will find the datasheet.
When my oldest son was little (he's 41 now), he apparently thought people were stuttering, so he would say "bana" for banana, and "Chitty Bang Bang" for Chitty-Chitty Bang Bang". Not sure why he put in that extra bang.:D
Anyhow, I have noticed a lot of posters leave one of the 2's out of 2N2222 (not sure which one). Maybe they have that same syndrome.

Roff said:
When my oldest son was little (he's 41 now), he apparently thought people were stuttering, so he would say "bana" for banana, and "Chitty Bang Bang" for Chitty-Chitty Bang Bang". Not sure why he put in that extra bang.:D

Hope you all know the nursery rhyme "Humpty Dumpty", years back my young niece stripped it down to essentials:

"Humpty Dumpty bumped"

Said it all really! :D

the missing "2" was just an accident...didn't know every manufacturer made identical packages which is why I wanted the data sheet for this specific one. Got what I needed. thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back