Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need a bit of help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SparkyUK

Hello everyone I've just joined here as I don't know where else to go.
I hope I'm not going to get flamed for asking this but I was wondering if there is anyone on here whos prepared to solder up a couple of flasher circuits for me to put into models.

Thanks.

Hello everyone I've just joined here as I don't know where else to go.
I hope I'm not going to get flamed for asking this but I was wondering if there is anyone on here whos prepared to solder up a couple of flasher circuits for me to put into models.

Thanks.

hi,
Whats your location in the UK.??

What type of model?

In the US, most modeling activities are organized around clubs, particularly for aircraft and boating. Find an appropriate club, and surely one of the members will do the soldering for you. I do that for a couple of members in my local model airplane club.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back