Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need a 12v, one way circtu from2 sources. with low voltage cutoff

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbates58

hi all.

well as the title states, i need 2, one way crcuts, to run at 12V, that a capable from passing 10A constant, but with voltge cut off, so that when the voltage gets to a certain point, they will then disconect the bttery from the circut.

basicly, i have 2 battries that are on the way out, but before they are totaly scewed, i want to make the most of them on my camper triler, it already has a battery for runnng lights and cd player etc..., but i find its capaity (75Ah) is sometimes a bit to small, so i wat to put the 2 old ones from my 4wd on the circut aswell, but since they are both dying, want the trailer battery to be protected from the others draining it, by a 1 way circut (eg. a diode) but, t nees to be capable of 10A constant, and 15A bust. but when the battery voltag falls blow a preset liit, it will the cut it out of the circut, and stop it from flattenig further.

anyou ofer any suggestions of kts that are available for this application.

cheers

jbates58

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back