Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Navigating blog entries

Status
Not open for further replies.

DerStrom8

Super Moderator
Hi EM--

I am wondering if there is any way you might be able to add a "Previous Entry" and "Next Entry" link in each blog post to navigate through the blogs? Killivolt actually mentioned something like this to me regarding my own blog, because you have to go back to the blog page in order to select the entry you want to look at. I was thinking if there was a way to read straight through the entries it would be very helpful?

Just a thought, anyway.
Thanks,
Matt

I have been looking at this sort of thing on Blogger and youTube. Blogger does a great job youTube is not good at all.

Blogger lets the author create labels and apply one or more labels to each entry as it is created, labels can also be changed in the manager. You can see the next blog for this label and the list of labels for this author.

You might want to look at my ZombieEngines blog. There is a label for each engine I am working on as well as a label called "Tools and Techniques" which is about processes.

Blogger has been at it a while I think they have it right.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back