Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Name this connector?

Status
Not open for further replies.

antknee

I need to buy some of the connectors in the picture below. They are tiny things about 5mm across and a two prong connector fits into them. They are very simple things but unless you know their name searching for them online is a bit like looking for a needle in a haystack.

What are they called?

s6307925-jpg.42308

Thanks.

Attachments

• S6307925.JPG
    S6307925.JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 271
It is a Japan Solderless Terminal. Seems to be a Z series but I haven't come across any E series yet. There are enough that are similar for my problem to be solved. Thanks.

what does it fit to ? chances are that it is a standard 0.1" pitch so as long as there is not stuff in the way and the pins are the right size should be ok, it looks a lot like the pugs used on fans in various stuff and computers before they were standardized

It is a JST ZMR-2. Now you have mention it I remember seeing a lot of these in computers from 5 - 10 years ago. At Farnell, the supplier I prefer to use, I can buy the terminals in multiples of 10 but the pins that go into it in multiples of 100. Just my luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back