Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Name Changed.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HerbertMunch

Name Changed: Bitem2k >>> HerbertMunch

I have disposed of bitem2k, and now shall be known only as HerbertMunch:D

Last edited:
Why create a new account? Isn't having multiple accounts against the rules?

Can't you just rename the old account or ask a moderator to do if for you if you can'y do it yourself?

Hero999 said:

Can't you just rename the old account or ask a moderator to do if for you if you can'y do it yourself?

He asked me, a moderator can't do it!.

Hero999 said:

Indeed that would have been a better solution, however it would appear that you cant change the name of the account!

Didn't ron h (roff) do it?

Perhaps you should ask ElectroMaster or whatever he's called.

I don't likethe idea of some members having more than one account, it's happened on other forums I've visited and it's always caused trouble.

I second that. Conversations between the same person... :rolleyes: That is half the reason i came here! Very good moderation. All the other forums i visit(ed) had/have poor moderation. :(

I definitly set my goals too high =)

This guy is not doing anything underhand.
He asked a moderator.
I dont see a problem here.

Maybe the previous account could be closed.
Or not, i dont see that it matters,
he has made no secret of it.

John :)

Believe me, if someone has the power to change my bitem into herbertmunch, im all up for it!

I dont really see what the problem is though!:D

Once again, Im only doing as Nigel suggested!:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back