Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

n00b looking for some help on a 555/4017 Step Sequencer

Status
Not open for further replies.

probablyjoel

So i've recently started this stuff as a hobby and have made a few projects. Today is my second day of trying to create a basic 10 step sequencer. I'm using a 555 (basic astable circuit) and a 4017. I've got all the info for the baby 10 sequencer, but its not exactly what i'm looking for. I would like to have cv/gate out and can do that... i just can't figure out how to connect an ocsillator into the existing circuit. All the LED's are working perfectly, I just don't know how to connect it. I've tried to use a 40106, and a basic 555 oscillator circuit as the sound base, but cannot get it to work. PLEASE HELP!!! I would really appreciate some schematic solutions on this.

Those are good links... but i've already got that part sorted. I just need to know how to hook up the LED's --> pots --> oscillator... its driving me crazy!!!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back