Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

- N.C. Super Brain, needed ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waybridge

Has anyone out there had much experience with making their own NC machines or 4+ Axis robotic arms? Using Galil or Gecko motion controllers, AC or DC servo drives with an economical source for motors/amplifiers and encoders 2000ppr (Maybe USdigital.com) for feedback?? I want to make some fast and accurate machines and would be humbled to network with people of knowledge. Thanks in advance. :)

Waybridge said:
Has anyone out there had much experience with making their own NC machines or 4+ Axis robotic arms? Using Galil or Gecko motion controllers, AC or DC servo drives with an economical source for motors/amplifiers and encoders 2000ppr (Maybe USdigital.com) for feedback?? I want to make some fast and accurate machines and would be humbled to network with people of knowledge. Thanks in advance. :)
They're not cheap at $2500 each running on 300VDC but I do have some experience with building CNC Machines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back