Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

myRio National Instrument Help please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

El_hen

I have found this device to be the most convenient way to collect data such temperature and send the data wireless to a computer running LabView which will be the main controller on the system I plan to design.

I would like to use a couple of sensors (temperature, motion) to implement an alarm - temperature control system. I also would like to make the data available to a remote control (I mean to say, I would like to have access to this info from an ipad or smart device).

I would appreciate all your help on advice about this device (myRio) specially if you have already used one of them and any other input you can provide. This is for my school project so I am trying to make this as simple as possible.

Thank you every one.

Ok had to look it up.
myRio is a student design device.
There should be alot of info on the web for students for this device.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back