Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Myown EEPROM prog desing. help

Status
Not open for further replies.

patroclus

Finally I decided to build myown EEPROM design based on my knowledge.
I use three 74HC595 for addressing the chip (flash 29F040), and use bidirectional parallel port to connect data lines directly to EEPROM's data lines (with pull-down resistors).
Two control lines are to control clock and input for 74HC595s, and the other two control lines are used as Write enabled, Output enabled (for EEPROM)

really easy... I builded it in my protoboard, and made a control program under to test it. Actually it should be able to read and program it, but it does not work. Addresses not always are fine... I use pull-down resistors and some capcitors, ald decoupling IC capacitors.

Power supply by external DC adapter and 7805...
any help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back