Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

My website is made!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roboticinfo

My web site is made and I payed for a domain name and got the best package my web hosting company has I just need some people on the team for the categories

like microcontrollers, projects, tips of electronics, links

if any one wants to be apart of the team just sign up here
you would get credited on the website for anything you contribute to.

I just bought the domain today and it takes 24 hours to connect with my webhosting company so I will post the domain name after 24 hours.

I have a forum running at www.coepinstru.org/forum
I am already working on making that forum into a complete engineering portal
If you need anykinda help in particular then do let me know
I have also bought new domain name and webspace
Can I know which webhost you are using?

I have the premium package from freewebs, it wasn't that much and it was a good package, so I went with it.

Cool website.

Just want to ask, where did you get the graphic for the top of the page and is it freely available (like not copywriter or anything).

I noticed the URL swaps to:
**broken link removed**
if you click on any of the menu items.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back