Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

My thanks to you all :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to thank everybody on this site for all of the help that they have given to me over the past few months. I am almost certain that it is because of this that I was just inducted into the National Technical Honor Society. It is a very prestigious award and it was only given to 16 people in my school (both AM students and PM students). This is even more impressive when you consider that there are nearly 500 students total. Only one person from each shop received an award and the person who receives the award is also based on their scores on the NOCTI test (no I don't know what it stands for). I also scored the highest in my class on that as well (weird because some of the questions did not even offer the correct answer).

I just wanted to thank everyone who has posted on this site since I joined in October. Even if you only posted questions, I was still able to learn something while reading your thread.

Way to go.

Good for you and congratulations. We were glad to help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back