Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

my soldeing iron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps the person who wrote it hasn't had any women for awhile.

Perhaps the person who wrote it hasn't had any women for awhile.

Yeah Hero,

but when he's made and paraded his fortune, there'll probably be no shortage of them.

However, there may be a few complications...

Him. "Lay on your back and lift your legs straight up Honey, whilst I warm this thing up."

Her <Pouting>. "How's this?"

Him. "Where's the rest of your legs?"

Her. "Erm...what?"

:D

Yeah Hero,

but when he's made and paraded his fortune, there'll probably be no shortage of them.

However, there may be a few complications...

Him. "Lay on your back and lift your legs straight up Honey, whilst I warm this thing up."

Her <Pouting>. "How's this?"

Him. "Where's the rest of your legs?"

Her. "Erm...what?"

:D

looooooooooooooooool well that IS quite funny! :D made me laugh out loud!

but guys, are you realizing you are talking about me here?!

Well there is a minute of my life I can never have back...

Are you warm yet? :)

Are you ready for the nuts hut?

come one guys, there is other stuff out there that is quite less entertaining...

i agree it is not very funny however!

Last edited:
come one guys, there is other stuff out there that is quite less entertaining...i agree it is not very funny however!

Don't retreat!*:( It's funny anyway and proves what I always say: Even a PC has to be treated as an individual. :)Forgive me the nuts hut.* :eek: It was just commenting your excellent phantasy. :D

Hans

What a waste of bandwidth, between that link and this thread! As a result, I have summoned the Internet Police.

**broken link removed**

Are you trying to be like Kreskin or Criss Angel? Your story is untrue and unfit for publication without video proof!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back