Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

My Samsung DVD&VCR Combo not powering! What to start with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
when i test it on dc it shows O.L and when I test it on ac it shows 126VAC
here's couple of pictures which I pasted on my website
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

DC volts need to be measured on a DC range on your meter, not AC....What is the maximum DC volts range on your meter?

In the first picture, there is an 8 pin integrated circuit ( ic or chip for an easier description) what is the number on it?

It looks like the chopper control chip..With a part number, we can determine what is happening or not...

Post back with the answers...

ICE 2BS01 or Q1 (last 2)
60543LP
VC547528K04

My meter tests up 1000vdc so it should be Ok
If you could just advice me where to stick the black probe when testing DC voltage. Maybe I'm doing something wrong.
Thanks

ICE 2BS01 or Q1 (last 2)
60543LP
VC547528K04

My meter tests up 1000vdc so it should be Ok
If you could just advice me where to stick the black probe when testing DC voltage. Maybe I'm doing something wrong.
Thanks

On the negative end of the big electrolytic - but ONLY for measuring voltages on the primary side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back