Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

My Robotic Arm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well you guys were pretty much right... Theres no way the motors will be able to lift up the weight by themselves... Now em adding some gears to each joint and changing the design a bit... I'll post the updated pics once I am done =)

Sorry I got a bit late but here are the pictures of my final robotic arm. It works and moves around using controls on a mikroC development board. The speed is bit slow but the gears really help in pulling up weights as well (I was able to lift 0.5kg easily with this arm) I have a drill attached as the end tool just for testing purposes at the moment as I ran out of time and this was my final year project at University

I'll be glad to help anyone out if someone requires help of any sort regarding a similar project because I learned a lot during this time period and I really really got a lot of help from you guys over here in Electro-Tech-Online and am obliged to give something back =)

Attachments

• arm2.JPG
    arm2.JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 283
  • schematic.JPG
    schematic.JPG
    65 KB · Views: 275
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back