Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

My PSU Movie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi Krumlink,

Watched the 'movie', what it lacks in technical content, is far out weighed by your enthusiasm!..

I would say in a few years time, you will be a force to be reckoned with, keep studying

and don't be deterred with other peoples negative attitudes...:rolleyes:

ericgibbs said:
hi Krumlink,

Watched the 'movie', what it lacks in technical content, is far out weighed by your enthusiasm!..

I would say in a few years time, you will be a force to be reckoned with, keep studying and don't be deterred with other peoples negative attitudes...:rolleyes:

You hit the nail on the head. After spending a few hours on the phone with Krumlink I can tell you that he has much greater potential then the average bear With the right education and guidance.. who knows.

We all build on the work of people who have gone ahead of us. Yada Yada Yada,,, Krumlink is quite possibly the youngest member of the froum. Give him time to master what already exists. After that you will see things original and interesting.

Not bad krummy. ;) You are starting with electronics way before i did. :)

i was 7 when i started electronics nice psu i might try this myself still only 12 :eek:

Last edited:
13 here! How old are you Krumlink, if you don't mind me asking? very creative, and the blue LED adds a nice touch!

Overclocked said:
But why is he banned now?

I don't know either. From what I have read he was accused of plagiarism without evidence and got annoyed. Being young he got vocal. To be honest, I would have probably reacted worse at his age.

Personally, I like his enthusiasm and hope he keep on posting.

I think it was Nigel that banned him. Maybe he could explain why?

Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back