Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

My new website!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

amando96

First off, I'm not sure if it's legal to Post my website here
If it is, then please, delete it, but please warn me when/if you do.

I just made it today using webs.com
Amando's projects - Home
Doesn't have much content yet, only one robot, a few useful links(this website included).
I intend to post my version of a "start here robot" And depending on how many visitors/members get, make a forum, separated from what you see now, right now it's kind of my blog, but more organised than what blogger allows me.

I appreciate any criticism, things I should improve, and of course, if the site is working properly, because some bits I made myself with html.

regards.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey nice work Amando96, your site looks great. Keep on adding the content and you'll attract more visitors..

Feel free to add a link to your signature.. If you have any questions about setting up web sites let me know ;)

Regards,
EM

Will do!if I get a good number of hits I'll purchase a .com domain at go daddy for 10$/yr, and host it at 000webhost, for what i've been told that's the cheapest way to ''sound serious'' :p.

Adding some more light it will be groovy!

What do you mean? too much darkness?

What do you mean? too much darkness?

amando96, I too have my own website, and many have commented how 'dark and gloomy' it is.
I have changed the font color of the main content so it is a lighter grey so its a little easier to read.

My point is, feedback is great and most often very helpful, but in the end, if your happy with it, leave it!
I created my website for me, to document all my stuff, and If others like to look at it, thats awesome! but as I am not trying to please anyone else, Its staying like it is. For now, until I get sick of it. haha

Will do!if I get a good number of hits I'll purchase a .com domain at go daddy for 10$/yr, and host it at 000webhost, for what I've been told that's the cheapest way to ''sound serious''
Thats why I did.
I had a .x10hosting free account, and to keep it active i had to log onto their forum every 2 weeks. It kept expiring and it **** me to tears so I bought a domain.
some idiot registered jakeselectronics.com and doesn't even use it so i had to go with .net.

Nice work by the way, I know, like many others, how satisfying it is to create something to this.

PS. I love your signature. Very creative (Y)

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back